Thursday 16 October 2008

Eyeball Commercial use freebie




Hi got a new freebie for you all.
Due to bad health I never got round to finishing my halloween kit so thought I would offer this part as a freebie.
So there is one full size and one tagger size eyeball included in the download, please read my terms of use before using.
It's all made from scratch by me and feel free to recolour the eye if you want.
I do allow you to add to your own kits to sell or for free.

To get the eyeball click HERE

Don't forget to leave a comment when you download.


3 comments:

Donna Rafferty said...

Great eyeball! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Here's a sentence I never dreamed of typing... "Thank you so much for the eyeball"... LOL

It's a great addition to Halloween pages among other things.

Hope you are feeling better now. Once again, Thank you for your generosity.

Valerian70 said...

This is just brilliant - thanks so much for sharing because I'm sure I can find a use for this - even if it'sjust to put the willies up my 16 year old *weg*