Thursday 11 September 2008

9/11

I wanted to leave a note because as we all know it's 9/11 today.
I want to send out my thoughts to all those who were effected by this tragedy.
This day will forever be marked in our minds and although time helps heal the wounds our hearts and minds will never forget.
So I want to praise the courage and support of all the people involved during and after this event, without that a lot of you people wouldn't be alive today.
Me my and my family will be doing a minute or two of silence in remberance of all those effected and I hope others will be doing the same.
To all effected I admire you strength to have pulled through such a terrible event and know you are not alone and the whole world mourns with you.
God bless all that lost their lives, you may be gone but you will never ever be forgotten.

No comments: