Monday 22 September 2008

Signed with another store and news

Well firstly I've signed with another store called scrapping whispers and you can find it HERE
I'm still with angelic scraps too so now you can buy my sets etc from either store.
I will hopefully get things up in the scrapping whispers store by the end of this week, but I'll let you know when via my blog.
Also still working on my halloween kit, I'm doing it in both tagger and full size so keep an eye out for that in the next week or 2.
And fab news too, I won a gift certificate for gorjuss art and after loads of trying I downloaded my pack this morning, woohoo!
Big thanks to Aiya who gifted me with it and keep on till we figured out how it all worked lol.
So got a lot of playing to do now too.
The weather here is rubbish today, weird because we had such a lovely weekend too, but such is the age old britsih weather.
Hope you all have a fab day whatever your up too.
Hugs misspigwa

No comments: